Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The job description is below:
- Application Project Manager responsible for implementation of line-of-business COTS/vendor applications with multiple integrations or the development of custom line-of-business applications.
- Manage tasks relating to support and maintenance of existing applications
- Responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of projects following a standard Project Management Methodology.
- Identifies the approach to be used on a given IT project and manages application implementations by developing project schedules, work breakdown structures and budgets
- Responsible for determining and working with supervision to acquire resource needs
Day-to-day duties include:
- Managing all individual project tasks at a detailed level both by interfacing with team members
- Correlate work to a Work Breakdown Structure, and ensure that team members track time appropriately to project tasks
- Interfacing directly with 4 – 8 team members on a day-to-day basis to assess progress and issues on project tasks
- Responsible for developing some project deliverables, such as testing plans, requirements, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring team adherence to well established project and technical standards
- Understand current and emerging technologies and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
Experience Level: 4+ years
Environment: CA Clarity Portfolio Management, MS Project, Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Visio, MS Office Suite.
Terms: Full-time (W2 or 1099)
Location: North Oakland County, Michigan
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org