This post summarizes questions I get about a property management dashboard. So, you have set targets for Net Income, Occupancy Rates, Tenant Retention and Delinquency. How do you know if you are on track for meeting these goals?
If you run reports and look at the metrics that matter, Metric-X has a product you are going to like: a property management dashboard. Here is a screenshot image of a property management dashboard. See more examples here.
How does the Property Management Dashboard work?
- Our dashboards are web-based, and they connect to your property management system and other systems through (using an API).
- The data is presented in concise visual charts that show trends or performance to targets
- The data in the dashboard is refreshed at a defined frequency
How to Get Your Own Property Management Dashboard:
- Tell us which property management system you use
- Most property management systems enable data pulls via an API
- Select the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that you want to monitor
- Set the targets (for example when should your Net Income Gauge show Red, Yellow and Green)
- Leave the rest to us to set up your property management dashboard. For more information, this page
How Much Does a Property Management Dashboard Cost?
- See this page on dashboard pricing
- The cost is driven by the complexity of the automated connection, how frequently the data needs to be refreshed (weekly, daily, hourly etc.), and the types of metrics desired