How to Order Your Custom Dashboard
The Offers on this page have been discontinued. Please see our catalog of pre-built modules at RentViewer.com
Step 1: Look at examples of pre-built dashboards
We have some pre-built dashboards. Take a look to see if any of these are close to what you want. Note that In addition to data that’s in Rent Manager, our dashboards can pull data from many other sources. These include Quickbooks, Salesforce, Google Analytics, various social media sites etc. Learn More
Step 2: See the “Build Your Dashboard” page
This page has examples of metrics. Select components to display in your dashboard. Learn More
I’m here to help!
Hi! I am Saad Shah, founder of Metric-X.
Got questions about ordering your custom dashboard? Give me a call at 248-495-4925, or book an appointment.
Step 3: Download the Order Form
The Order Form is an Excel file. It contains a list of metrics and space to add your own.
In addition, the file contains checkboxes for selecting dashboard features.
Step 4: Select the dashboard features
In addition to the metrics that are displayed on dashboards, we need to know information such as:
- How frequently you want the data updated (daily, weekly, monthly etc.)
- If you have any special calculations for computing metrics such as vacancy or net income
- How many properties and property groups you have
- If you use a fiscal calendar that is different from the regular calendar
See the features listed in the Order Form.
Step 5: Request a quote
Send us the Order Form, or schedule a meeting to discuss your dashboard requirements. We will be able to give you a quote as soon as we understand what you are looking for. Send the form to Saad Shah, email sshah @ metricx.com
Got Questions? See the FAQ
Here is the FAQ page. Don’t hesitate to simply get in touch with us with any questions you have. We welcome your questions!
8 Uses for a KPI Dashboard
1. Keep an eye on Month-to-Date and Quarter-to-Date performance against the goals
2. Set KPI targets and empower your team to find ways to achieve the targets
3. Run more effective operations meeting by not having to sift through reports
4. Save time preparing for your meetings by not having to manually compile the data that will be reviewed
5. Build a culture of performance where people know that they are measured on and have visibility into how they are doing
6. Respond quickly to variances by having the data readily visible
7. Avoid important tasks from “falling through the cracks”
8. Proactively balance workload across your team