We think Microsoft Excel is an amazing tool.
However, extensive use of Excel can tie a company in knots. Learn about how you can extend the capabilities of Excel and increase productivity with XLhub, our Excel integration product.
What is Excel Consulting?
Our Excel Consulting services are designed to help you use the power of Excel while avoiding the pitfalls. Our services include:
- Writing macros
- Building models for financial or other analyses
- Restructuring or cleaning up existing spreadsheets
- Building Excel-based applications for productivity
The benefits of our Excel Consulting services include:
- Confidence in your spreadsheet data
- Improved productivity due to well-designed spreadsheets and use of the functions
- Avoidance of problems due to “too much Excel”
- Better, reliable information for decision making
- Automating repetitive tasks using macros or programs
We have been providing Excel and Business Intelligence services for a decade. Some of our strengths include:
- We have developed an Excel add-in for connecting Excel to a database
- Experience building models for Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Forecasting and Budgeting
- Experience restructuring existing spreadsheet environments, coaching teams on best-practices and training power users
Working With Us
We are a local Michigan company interested in your success. Here is what you can expect if you decide to work with us:
- Predictable, repeatable process for delivering Excel Consulting services
- Well defined proposals and acceptance criteria
- Experienced consultants who will share their knowledge and ensure you see results