Manufactured Housing Executive Dashboard
Company Profile :
Operator of Manufactured Housing operating in three states, with about 5,000 units
Business Challenge :
The CEO of the company wanted :
- The ability to view 14 selected metrics without logging into their property management system
- A very simple, compact visual representation of the desired metrics
- The metrics to be refreshed once a day, by 6am ET each day
- The following metrics are displayed :
- Total units by Type
- Occupancy Real number and % of total
- Vacancy Real number and % of total
- Status of vacant homes
- Projects-start date, end date, budget and progress
- Billed charges- MTD and YTD
- Receipts- MTD and YTD
- Move in/Move out
- Aged Receivables
- Eviction filings with court dates to project upcoming vacancies.
- Pending repairs
- Leases expiring within 60 days
- Missing/expired or incomplete leases.
Solution: Metric-X utilized its RentViewer technology and Klipfolio to develop simple, visual dashboards
RentViewer extracts data from Rent Manager, the property management system, through its API. Several Rent Manager reports are executed and the data extracted in order to deliver all 14 metrics.
The data is processed on an Azure cloud database and then displayed in a dashboard hosted by Klipfolio.
The dashboard benefits include :
- The team is aware of the metrics that matter and can prioritize their work accordingly
- Saves time by automatically refreshing, and not having to “Export to Excel” many reports
- Metrics that would be in multiple reports are displayed in a single, compact view
- The CEO can run more effective meetings because property managers know the metrics under their control
- RentViewer by Metric-X
- API of the Rent Manager Property Management System