Rent Manager Custom Reports
Here are four reasons for getting a Rent Manager custom report developed for your company:
- The report you want doesn’t exist in Rent Manager.
- You want to look at your data visually (think interactive charts with trends, averages etc)
- You want to combine data from Rent Manager and other systems in your reports.
- You want historical that has since been updated in Rent Manager.
- Let us will discuss these scenarios in more detail below, with examples.
Report Not Available in Rent Manager
Visual, Interactive Analytics
If you like to visualize your property business data and ask it questions, Rent Manager custom reporting provides a lot of opportunities. There are powerful data visualization tools, such as Tableau and Power BI, that can be connected to Rent Manager. Refer video below to see what we mean by visual, interactive reporting:
Combine Data from Other Systems
More About Getting a Rent Manager Custom Report
See this link about Metric-X’s Rent Manager custom report development capabilities and process on this page. On that page is an explanation of our capabilities. Another video on the page describes what you can expect in your initial meeting for custom report development.