Marketing Effectiveness Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire for ideas on analyzing marketing effectiveness
Examples of questions included:
- What is our marketing spend to acquire a lead?
- What is our marketing spend to acquire a new tenant?
- Which marketing expenditures are driving the best leads?
- What is the return on investment of our marketing campaigns?
The questionnaire will help define an action plan for applying analytics for understanding what you are getting for the money you spend on marketing.
Are any marketing dollars going to waste?
- Someone once said “Half the money I spend on advertising goes to waste. The problem is I don’t which half.”
- Marketing Effectiveness attempts to understand the value received from marketing expenditures
- We collect data
- By understanding which marketing activities are working and which ones are not, companies are able to invest more productively in marketing
- Marketing benefits are very hard to measure, and very hard to tie back to specific expenditures
- Marketing activity and results data is spread out in many different systems or not tracked at all
- There is a time lag between marketing investment and market results. So, tying back results to spending in a specific month is sometimes not realistic
- We compute metrics such as # of Leads Per Marketing Dollar, or # of Leases per Marketing Dollar, and the Lifetime Value of a New Customer
- If more granular data is available, for example campaign budgets and campaign outcomes, we analyze those as well
- We also drill into data not just from your property management system, but also Google analytics as well as your CRM system to understand the outcomes of the marketing efforts
Our solutions are built on the RentViewer software. RentViewer connects to data sources (such as Property Management Systems, other systems and Excel files), collates the data and enables the creation of Executive Dashboards, Custom Reports and Analytical Solutions
Do you have questions and need detailed explanation of how our product could help your businness?
The Property Management Metrics Handbook
Which property management metrics are important to you?
See a list of over 100 metrics for categories such as:
- Lead Management Metrics
- Lease Application Metrics
- Unit Turnover Metrics
Use the Handbook for ideas on metrics that will be useful to your company.
Decide which property management metrics should be tracked and used for setting improvement goals.