Tenant Analysis Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire to decide what tenant information to analyze
These are some of the questions included …
The questionnaire will help you prioritize the data to collect and analyze to understand your tenants better
Identify and keep the best tenants. And attract similar ones.
- Tenant Analysis is looking at a tenant’s activity (rent payment activity, service tickets, customer survey results, lease length etc.) in order to identify customer segments
- Banks and credit card companies are well known for how they categorize their customers to understand what solutions as well as rates and discounts to offer. Similar concepts are applied to tenants
- Customer segmentation helps inform decisions such as granting rent relief, forgiving late payments, determining rental rates, defining marketing campaigns and predicting delinquency
- Tenant data can be spread out in multiple systems, or not tracked very well
- We anonymize individual tenant information and aggregated it
- We do “cohort analysis” to identify groups of tenants that common behavior
- By using tenant segments, we are able to provide a much richer analysis of your profitability, vacancy, delinquency etc. because we can determine which segment of customers are most impacting the metrics
Our solutions are built on the RentViewer software. RentViewer connects to data sources (such as Property Management Systems, other systems and Excel files), collates the data and enables the creation of Executive Dashboards, Custom Reports and Analytical Solutions
Do you have questions and need detailed explanation of how our product could help your businness?
The Property Management Metrics Handbook
Which property management metrics are important to you?
See a list of over 100 metrics for categories such as:
- Lead Management Metrics
- Lease Application Metrics
- Unit Turnover Metrics
Use the Handbook for ideas on metrics that will be useful to your company.
Decide which property management metrics should be tracked and used for setting improvement goals.